TICK TOCK... IT’S PROPERTY OF THE WEEK O`CLOCK
LUXURY FIRST FLOOR 2-BEDROOM APARTMENT FOR SALE OFF PLAN
TICK TOCK... IT’S PROPERTY OF THE WEEK O`CLOCK
RIVERSIDE ROAD, KIRKFIELDBANK, CLYDE VALLEY, ML11
Happy Thursday everyone!
This week’s property of the week is our beautiful, bright & spacious 2-BEDROOMS 3-BATHROOMS LUXURY "AMPLE" APARTMENT AVAILABLE FOR SALE OFF PLAN, ideally located in the picturesque Clyde Valley area, right on the banks of the River Clyde in Scotland in our new, charming Riverside Property Development in Kirkfieldbank, combining both Scottish village-style classic exterior designs with contemporary & luxurious interior finishes & details!
The apartment is prominently located just minutes away from the historic town of Lanark and equidistant from both Glasgow and Edinburgh, making it perfect for commuting across the Central Belt! Within the Clyde Valley, you can find a wide variety of garden centres, providing a broad selection of shopping & physical activities, cafes, restaurants and beautiful nature phenomena!
We believe that with its rural charm and peaceful scenic surroundings, the apartment is located just in the perfect place for anyone who wants to get the best of both worlds – peaceful village lifestyle as well as having all the amenities a short journey away!
1. Property Description
This bright & spacious 2-bedroom apartment will comprise entrance to the First Floor, elevated from the road, in a private position, with a private allocated parking space. Upon entering the apartment, there is the airy & huge open-plan living area finished to highest standards throughout, open to the modern family kitchen & dining area. The family kitchen presents beautifully and comes fully equipped with a host of premium integrated appliances, having ample room for a dining table and comes fully fitted containing minimalist-styled wall and floor units for storage without the clutter.
The open plan living & dining area are great for family mealtimes, family special occasion celebrations and inviting guests over. What’s more, you can turn the living room into a home cinema and have big entertaining movie nights with family & friends and lots of popcorns!
In addition, the property is presenting 2 generously sized double bedrooms, next to each other, both benefiting from private luxury-appointed en-suite shower rooms. In addition, the apartment will comprise a well-appointed generously sized family bathroom, right next to the living room.
The size of this apartment is hugely competitive with other new-builds in the area for value and space. Unique, refreshing and modern! The generously proportioned apartment complete with high-end fixtures and fittings throughout could be a great space to live for a new young family that can use the second bedroom for a children’s room or for a retired couple, having a second room for family guests, wishing to enjoy the beauty of the Scottish nature right on the doorstep and the sense of community that comes from the calm & peaceful village lifestyle! What else, if you feel that you may not need the second bedroom, you can always turn it into an office or study space!
If you wish to take a video tour from the comfort of your own home using our new interactive platform and discover our beautiful apartment, check the video below!
2. Property Features
· First Floor Apartment
· 2 Bedrooms with en-suites each
· Available FOR SALE OFF PLAN
· 1 Family Bathroom
· Huge Open Plan Living Area open to the Kitchen / Dining area
· Fully integrated appliances in luxury-appointed kitchen / dining space
· Private Entrance to the First Floor with opportunity for own patio & seating benches
· Allocated parking and visitor space
· Within walking distance from the local primary school comprising of outdoor gym, activities on the open, park and a playground.
· 3 minutes drive to Lanark by car;
· Regular bus line at doorstep;
· Easy transport links to Hamilton.
· Nearby train station with regular trains to both Glasgow and Edinburgh
· Less than an hour drive to Glasgow and Edinburgh by car
· Located near famous Clyde Valley garden & activity centres, Family parks & Children Playgrounds providing huge range of shopping & physical activities
· Great transport links through nearby train stations
3. Early Buyer Privilege
YOU WILL HAVE THE FINAL SAY!
We are excited to offer our Full Special Personalised Bespoke Designed For You Package, which gives the privilege to our early buyers to personalise the interior as they wish and pick the little details from the door handle to the colour of the walls by implementing own style, preferences, aesthetics and favourite design elements to create your New Dream Home!
LET US HELP YOU CREATE YOUR DREAM HOME!
From the design stage to handing over the keys to your new home, our design team would gladly help you through the process of researching the perfect details for your bespoke home, choosing from our range of fixtures and fittings, discussing closely with our expert in-house interior designers if you prefer to have a walk-in shower, a bath tub or a jacuzzi, for example!
· The small picturesque riverside village, called Kirkfieldbank, within the beautiful sought-after picturesque Clyde Valley area, South Lanarkshire Council
· Right on the banks of the famous River Clyde in Scotland
· Less than an hour drive from both Glasgow and Edinburgh!
· Situated approximately one mile from the historic town of Lanark and two miles from New Lanark, one of the six UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Scotland.
· Today, Kirkfieldbank is primarily acknowledged as a commuter village, due to its proximity to the larger towns and cities, including Lanark, Hamilton, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
· Less than 5 minutes-drive by car from Lanark - the best-known town within the Clyde Valley, providing all of the required facilities and amenities, including access to the rail network, a broad range of local shops, supermarkets, banks, post office, health centre, leisure centre, gyms, boxing & dancing clubs, retail park, a great selection of pubs & cafès and restaurants and a variety of sports and recreational facilities including the Lanark Golf Club as well as many famous Clyde Valley garden centres, providing a huge range of shopping and physical activities.
· Good schools and a selection of excellent nurseries, playgrounds, and modern Grammar and Primary schools.
· Part of the Clyde Valley tourist route and is close to the popular tourist attraction of New Lanark and close to the beautiful Falls of Clyde, attracting visitors from the local area and beyond as it is internationally recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the beautiful Castlebank Park and Lanark Loch, providing excellent walks and incredible nature sights for the outdoor enthusiast as well as the area-famous Tinto Hill, providing breath-taking views of the Lanarkshire’s horizon.
· Situated close to the popular Clyde Valley Caravan Park sitting alongside the River Clyde offering a great weekend getaway in the summer months.
· Great transport links through the local train stations, providing prompt and easy access to Glasgow and Edinburgh, giving good access to both West and East Central Scotland, ideally situated for commuting across the Central Belt of Scotland
If you are interested to learn more about this beautiful apartment available to buy off plan, do not hesitate to contact our friendly to ask for more information and to take advantage of our Early Buyer Privileged Bespoke Design Service!
We pride ourselves in having extensive local property knowledge of Lanark and the surrounding area and are always here for your property needs!
Come and visit us at our office on Lanark High Street or simply give us a call on 07856 856 726 and our friendly team will go that extra mile to help you find your dream home!
Please note the video and all pictures are for illustrative purposes only!