Property of the week - 2 bedroom flat for sale
DELUXE 2-BEDROOM FLAT FOR SALE OFF PLAN
RIVERSIDE ROAD, KIRKFIELDBANK, CLYDE VALLEY, ML11
Happy Wednesday everyone!
Have you ever dreamt of a relaxing place to live surrounded by beautiful nature, away from the busy city lifestyle? If the answer is YES, we have just what you are looking for!
ESCAPE THE CITY, CHOOSE THE BEAUTY WITH VG HOMES!
This week, our team is delighted to bring to your attention another property gem hidden in the beautiful & peaceful Clyde Valley area, right on the banks of the River Clyde in Scotland in our new hugely popular Riverside Property Development in Kirkfieldbank!
The apartment is located in the small village of Kirkfieldbank within the picturesque Clyde Valley right on the banks of the famous River Clyde, just about equidistant from Glasgow and Edinburgh! Within the Clyde Valley, you will find a choice of garden centres, providing a huge range of shopping & physical activities, cafes, restaurants and beautiful surrounding in the nature!
We believe that with its rural charm and peaceful scenic surroundings, it is located just in the perfect place for anyone who wants to get the best of both worlds – peaceful village lifestyle in combination with having all the amenities a short journey away!
1. Property Description
This bright & spacious 2-bedroom apartment will comprise Street Entrance to the Ground Level and is presenting 2 generously sized double bedrooms, with the Master Bedroom benefiting from private luxury-appointed en-suite shower room and a modern & spacious walk in-wardrobe, so that you will not have to worry about organising or finding space for your clothes, accessories & shoes. The other double bedroom could be a perfect children’s room / guest room or can be turned into a study space/office if needed!
In addition, the apartment will comprise a well-appointed generously sized family bathroom. The family kitchen presents beautifully and comes fully equipped with a host of premium integrated appliances, accessible from the hallway, right next to the living room, having ample room for a dining table and comes fully fitted containing minimalist-styled wall and floor units for storage without the clutter.
And last but not least, in the heart of this gorgeous property is its bright & airy huge open plan living area finished to a high standard throughout with stone walls and marble flooring, benefiting from beautiful French Patio doors, bringing lots of sunlight into the room and leading to the beautiful sunken city patio, which is perfect to enjoy the sunny weather and relax in the comfort of your own home! You can enjoy a nice book & an afternoon cup of tea on the patio, enjoy fresh air all year round, plant your own beautiful flowers to decorate your exterior and bring more aesthetics to your home, invite friends over for summer cocktails in the long warm summer days!
The living area is great for intimate family mealtimes, family special occasion celebrations and inviting guests over. What’s more, you can turn the living room into a home cinema and have big entertaining movie nights with family & friends and lots of popcorns!
The size of this apartment is hugely competitive with other new-builds in the area for value and space. Unique, refreshing and modern! The generously proportioned apartment complete with high-end fixtures and fittings throughout could be a great space to live for a new young family that can use the second bedroom for a children’s room or for a retired couple, having a second room for family guests, wishing to enjoy the beauty of the Scottish nature right on the doorstep and the sense of community that comes from the calm & peaceful village lifestyle!
If you wish to take a video tour from the comfort of your own home using our new interactive platform and discover our beautiful apartment, check the video below!
COME HOME TO YOUR DREAM WITH VG HOMES
2. Early Buyer Privilege
We are excited to offer our Full Special Personalised Bespoke Designed For You Package, which gives the privilege to our early buyers to personalise the interior as they wish and pick the little details from the door handle to the colour of the walls by implementing own style, preferences, aesthetics and favourite design elements to create your New Dream Home!
YOU WILL HAVE THE FINAL SAY!
From the design stage to handing over the keys to your new home, our design team would gladly help you through the process of researching the perfect details for your bespoke home, choosing from our range of fixtures and fittings, discussing closely with our expert in-house interior designers if you prefer to have a walk-in shower, a bath tub or a jacuzzi, for example!
· Right on the banks of the famous River Clyde in #Scotland
· Situated approximately one mile from the historic town of Lanark and two miles from New Lanark, one of the six UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Scotland.
· Less than 5 minutes-drive by car from Lanark - the best-known town within the Clyde Valley, providing all of the required facilities and amenities, including access to the rail network, a broad range of local shops, supermarkets, banks, post office, health centre, leisure centre, gyms, boxing & dancing clubs, retail park, a great selection of pubs & cafès and restaurants and a variety of sports and recreational facilities including the Lanark Golf Club as well as many famous Clyde Valley garden centres, providing a huge range of shopping and physical activities.
· Good schools and a selection of excellent nurseries, playgrounds, and modern Grammar and Primary schools.
· Part of the Clyde Valley tourist route and is close to the popular tourist attraction of New Lanark and close to the beautiful Falls of Clyde, attracting visitors from the local area and beyond as it is internationally recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the beautiful Castlebank Park and Lanark Loch, providing excellent walks and incredible nature sights for the outdoor enthusiast as well as the area-famous Tinto Hill, providing breathtaking views of the Lanarkshire’s horizon.
· Situated close to the popular Clyde Valley Caravan Park sitting alongside the River Clyde offering a great weekend getaway in the summer months.
· Great transport links through the local train stations, providing prompt and easy access to Glasgow and Edinburgh, giving good access to both West and East Central Scotland, ideally situated for commuting across the Central Belt of Scotland
4. Property Features
· Located in a NEW Clyde Riverside Development consisting of 4 deluxe apartments
· 2 Bedrooms
· 2 Bathrooms
· Open Plan Living Area
· Fully integrated appliances in luxury-appointed Family Kitchen
· Master Bedroom with en-suite shower room & walk-in wardrobe
· Double Bedroom
· Own Outside Sunken Patio
· Street Entrance to the Ground Floor
· Allocated parking and visitor space
· Within walking distance from the local primary school comprising of outdoor gym, activities on the open, park and a playground.
· 3 minutes drive to Lanark by car;
· Regular bus line at door step;
· Easy transport links to Hamilton.
· Nearby train station with regular trains to both Glasgow and Edinburgh
· Less than an hour drive to Glasgow and Edinburgh by car
· Located near famous Clyde Valley garden & activity centres, Family parks & Children Playgrounds providing huge range of shopping & physical activities
If you are interested to learn more about this beautiful apartment available to buy from plan, do not hesitate to contact our friendly to ask for more information and to take advantage of our Early Buyer Privileged Bespoke Design Service!
We pride ourselves in having extensive local property knowledge of Lanark and the surrounding area and are always here for your property needs!
Come and visit us at our office on Lanark High Street or simply give us a call on 07856 856 726 and our friendly team will go that extra mile to help you find your dream home!
Please note the video and all pictures are for illustrative purposes only